BioGiene takes full responsibility for all aspects of the hygiene and sanitation process.
We recruit, induct and train all the cleaning staff and provide an onsite supervisor and or manager depending on the size of the facility.
We supply, install and maintain any new cleaning system or maintain the current system if one has already been installed.
Our services would also include:
- Chemical supply
- Protective Personal Equipment
- Administration costs
- Public liability insurance ( $20,000,000 )
- Wages and Supervision costs paid in accordance with IRD requirements
- Sick and leave pay
- ACC Levies
Biogiene would provide all compliance documentation to support the clean including cleaning schedules, cleaning instructions, pre-operative inspection sheets and other control documentation.
The main advantages to you are:
The provision of one manager to oversee all cleaning operations and provide you with a key single point of accountability
- A fixed weekly fee simplifying your budgeting of the cleaning cost
- Cost savings and resource efficiencies, allowing the client to focus on their core business of processing safe food
- Development of one management system and set of tools