Your company employs all the cleaning staff directly and provides all the necessary cleaning equipment, protective clothing and consumables.
BioGiene would supply a site manager and or supervisors.
Some of their duties would include:
- Equipment – The management and maintenance of the cleaning system
- Improve cleaning efficiencies and advise on ways to reduce costs
- Reduce the use of chemicals
- Reduce water wastage
- Monitor quality, by employing stringent control, inspection and continuous focus on improvement
- Produce customised supporting documentation, cleaning schedules, quality control sheets, risk assessments and work instructions
- Staff training – OSH, Quality awareness training, chemical handling, etc
The advantages to you as a customer are:
- Control – The benefits of this structure is the company can retain control of the process yet still receive a specialised service from a qualified contractor
- Efficiencies – BioGiene employs methods and proven procedures to considerably reduce the time used on the cleaning process without compromising the standard of cleaning
- Compliance – Biogiene provides all necessary documentation and technical know-how to facilitate regulatory authorities and other third party auditors
The result for you is Lower Costs!