Occupational Safety & Health
BioGiene is committed to ensuring a safe and healthy work environment is provided and maintained for all personnel.
Safety shall be given equal priority with all other business objectives.
We will ensure all our staff are competent and suitably skilled to undertake the cleaning process. We also ensure that they understand how to clean processing equipment safely without causing damage to our clients assets.
BioGiene management team accepts the responsibility for the effective implementation of our OSH policy and will provide systems, training, supervision and visible support to ensure a safe working environment.
BioGiene has a number of sites across Australasia therefore a generic OSH Management system has been developed which covers the following:
- Risk management
- Communication and consultation
- Induction and training
- Customer Service
- Client interaction (harassment)
- Smoking, drugs and alcohol
- Uniforms and presentation
- Personal protective equipment
- Security Procedures
- Security Identification Badge
- Check seals
- Access and egress of premises
- Incident or Accident Notification (Workplace Injury Management)
- Plant and Equipment maintenance and Supply
- Electrical Hazards
- Working from heights
- Confined space and hot work
- Asbestos/ Friable materials
- Emergency, evacuation and first aid procedures
- Hazardous Substances and Dangerous goods
- Clean work environment / waste disposal