As a NZ Food Manufacturing Company, you face the challenge of new regulatory requirements where companies need to satisfy changing GMP guidelines and Quality Assurance protocols.
As part of a strategic consultation, BioGiene will coordinate how the GMP requirements can be sensibly and efficiently implemented within your company, thus making it possible for you to effectively save resources.
BioGiene trainers are certified with ISO 22000 Food Safety Management Systems Lead Auditor Training and ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems with Advanced HACCP qualifications. We have acquired extensive practical experience over the years in high-compliance food manufacture, which can be brought to your classroom.
We can provide your company with outsourced regular risk assessments, as well as proactive and intuitive reports that go beyond the scope of a regulatory audit.
Auditing services in GMP to reduce non-compliance costs and to strengthen in-house verification procedures include:
• Food Safety Plans
• Risk Management Programmes
• Supplier Quality Assurance Programs
• ISO 9001 & ISO 22000 HACCP
• GMPs & SOPs
• Prerequisite Programs and Sanitation
• Food Safety Management Systems
• Allergens and Chemical Contaminants
• Food Microbiology
As our customer you can request the following services:
• Written programme in Risk management, Food safety, WQA requirements ISO 9001 & 22000
• GMP Inspection (Cleaning, Repair and Maintenance)
• Due diligence & supplier audits
• Reduce operational risks from any "Non-Compliances"
• Training of your staff in policies and procedures, increasing their awareness in Personal hygiene, Prevention of cross contamination, Elements of RMP, FSP, WQA,
• GAP Analysis and pre-assessment to determine food safety risks
• Troubleshooting food safety or traceability issues within your organisation’s operation.
• Set up documentation and proper record keeping procedures.
• Assistance in the preparation for pre-audits and audits with a certified registrar.
• Provision of on-going support and new standards information as it evolves, specific to food categories and industry sectors.
• Allergen information using VITAL 2.0